[Spacewalk-list] how to add/move users between organizations?

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 14:51:08 UTC 2008

Hi Sean,

All you need to do is allocate 1 management entitlemen to that 2nd org
(which will be required anyways to have a system registered to it) and
the user tab will appear.

 From within the Satellite admin's account, simply go to "Satellite
tools"->Organizations->Click on the 2nd org->Subscriptions

and assign it at least 1 management entitlement.  Note, you will need 1
of these for every system in that org, so you may want to give it more
than 1.

Hope that helps.

-Justin