[Spacewalk-list] Packages have 'null' name in confirm upgrade list

littleorange littleorange at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:02:35 UTC 2008

Using Spacewalk 0.3 on RHEL5.2.  I have a machine that has 400+ packages
that need to be updated.  I select all the packages in the list (they all
have the correct name in the list of packages), using the Select All button,
and hit Upgrade Packages.  The first page of packages have their names
there.  The rest have the name listed as 'null'.

An interesting note.  If I hit select all, and go to the second page of
packages before hitting "Upgrade Packages", the list of packages to confirm
now has two pages worth of 'named' packages, and the rest are listed as
'null'.  This seems to be a bug, but I'm wondering if anyone has a temporary
work around.

Thanks.

Chase Putans