[Spacewalk-list] Setup - Did I Do Something Wrong?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Wed Dec 3 20:01:15 UTC 2008

I've installed the spacewalk server following the instructions on the
fedorahosted.org Trac site.  I then tried following the client
installation instructions at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/RegisteringClients.  I am unable
to perform the first step - "Create a base channel within Spacewalk
(Channels > Manage Software Channels > Create New Channel)".  When I
click on "Manage Software Channels", I get redirected back to the
overview page.  I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, if I missed
a step or what, but I also noticed that if I click on Register Systems
on the Overview page, it brings me to the Help area, where I get Page
Not Found messages for every link on the side navbar that I click on.

Is this a botched installation (for the third time in a row) or am I
hitting some sort of bug?

Spacewalk 0.3 on CentOS 5.2.

Thanks!

Greg