[Spacewalk-list] Setup - Did I Do Something Wrong?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Wed Dec 3 21:16:25 UTC 2008

That got me a step closer - the channel was created and I can see it,
but I still get the same behavior - if I click on Manage Software
Channels, I get redirected back to the Overview.  I went ahead and
created an Activation Key associated with my channel per the
instructions, which worked.  Attempting to Manage Activation Keys also
redirects me to Overview.  Just for grins, I tried to register a system
to the channel I created with the key, but still the same thing - I get
an Internal Server Error reported back to me in the TRACEBACK e-mail.