[Spacewalk-list] Deploying files from configuration channels onactivation

Chris Bechberger cbechberger at tendrilinc.com
Fri Dec 5 20:25:11 UTC 2008

Looking at the details page for the activation key I don't see any
checkbox for Configuration File Deployment.  All I see are
Description, Key, Usage, Base Channel, Entitlements, Universal Default.

I seem to remember that use to be under the Configuration tab where
you rank the channel order, but it looks like this might have been
changed in Spacewalk 0.3.

Chris Bechberger
Systems Engineer
Tendril Networks