[Spacewalk-list] Where are my imported channels (B & C) from 5.2, I can't see them in 0.3 WEB-UI?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 15:00:56 UTC 2008

travellig travellig wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> This issue was highlighted a while ago by another list member
> here https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2008-November/msg00112.html
>
> I opened a new thread just in case this one went through the cracks.
> Here is the question again, perhaps you can help.

Spacewalk cert do not have entitlement for red hat channel. You either
name it different or you have to take public key from satellite
(/etc/webapp-keyring.gpg) and use satellite certificate for activation.
But for that you will need to buy/use satellite license.

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat