[Spacewalk-list] Where are my imported channels (B & C) from 5.2, I can't see them in 0.3 WEB-UI?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 16:02:04 UTC 2008

travellig travellig wrote:
> How do I safely remove the content I have already imported into 0.3 from
> 5.2.0 ?
If you add there satellite cert you do need it to delete, it will show
after you swap certificate.
But if you want it to delete:
cd /usr/share/rhn
PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/rhn/ python satellite_tools/satrm.py -l
PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/rhn/ python satellite_tools/satrm.py
-c<channel-label> -c<another channel label>
# PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/rhn/ python
satellite_tools/satrm.py --channel=redhat-linux-i386-9

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat