[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and public keys

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Fri Dec 12 14:38:00 UTC 2008

Hi
You can import keys via the gui and then add gpg keys to activation
keys. I don't have a working spacewalk at the moment otherwise I could
give more exact steps but you can easily push out imported keys to new
installs.

I have also copied in my notes verbatim regarding getting gpg keys to
work.

Spacewalk install
There is problems with gpg keys not installed on Centos by default

I guess Centos doesn't have the same key? You can import the Red Hat GPG
key:
http://www.redhat.com/security/team/key/

relaxngDatatype is signed with the 37017186 key.

rpm -Kv relaxngDatatype-1.0-2jpp.ep1.2.el5.2.noarch.rpm
relaxngDatatype-1.0-2jpp.ep1.2.el5.2.noarch.rpm:
    Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186
    Header SHA1 digest: OK (f6ea9d7abbd6bd55d25a47e776a7e4f586dfa72e)
    MD5 digest: OK (b7ccaa7081bfb65a55c05d035c917893)
    V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186

You will also need to import the db42a60e key as there are pkgs in the
repo signed with that key as well.

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall#CentOS5
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/OracleXeSetup

Rough steps to solve gpg cert problems
cd /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/;
wget http://www.redhat.com/security/37017186.txt;
mv 37017186.txt RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release;
rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release;
wget http://www.redhat.com/security/db42a60e.txt;
mv db42a60e.txt RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-former;
rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-former;
rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5

Creating and populating channel
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/UploadFedoraContent