[Spacewalk-list] unregister clients or remove pacakges from channel

Ross rmarshall at solidodesign.com
Thu Dec 18 17:11:34 UTC 2008

Hello everyone

I have setup a software channel to push customized rpms to my desktop
systems. Originally I created these rpms without a signature, but when I
tried to push them to the clients, I got a gpg unsigned error. So I
created the signature, attached it to the rpms, but when I try to push
them to the channel, I get an oracle error (something about them not
being unique). I can't find out how to delete/remove them from the
channel, so I decided to delete the channel and start from scratch. But
I can't delete the channel with computers subscribed to it, but I can't
figure out how to un-register the clients. I would prefer to delete the
packages from the channel, but failing this, then I would like to just
re-create the channel. Can anybody help?

Thanks
marros