[Spacewalk-list] unregister clients or remove pacakges fromchannel

Aric Morgan amorgan at rackspace.com
Fri Dec 19 16:32:27 UTC 2008

Try bumping up your debug output in /etc/rhn/default/rhn.conf to 5 and
generate the error again.  You should be able to see the sql in the
catalina.out logfile in /var/log/tomcat5.

I started seeing the same behavior the other day and just haven't gotten
around to working through it.  I bumped up the logging to see the sql
and narrowed it down to it looking for the rhnTrustedOrgs table.  The
sticking point for me the other day on this was that table didn't get
created until the 0.4 release.

Aric