[Spacewalk-list] Problem login in after period of time

Leonard Smith lrsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 00:45:13 UTC 2008

I am running Space walk .1 on Centos 5.1, with an Oracle 10.2. I am
able to get it installed and up and running fine. I even create two
admin accounts. However after a period of time I am no longer able to
log into spacewalk. I get the login/password box, I type in the pair
and I go right back to the login/password page with no errors. I've
checked the system and spacewalk logs and I'm not seeing any errors.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Len