[Spacewalk-list] Problem login in after period of time

Thomas von Steiger thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 1 12:58:07 UTC 2008

I had the same problem.
This happens if your spacewalk hosts date (time) is not sync with the
real date.
I'm not sure because this is normaly only if you are using kerberos
for authentication and the time is not in sync.
Spacewalk's tomcat has the same effect, because i have no idea from
where and why..?
My spacewalk is currently running ontop vmware(macos) for testing and
after suspend time is not more in sync.
After ntpdate login is well again.

Thomas