[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 5.0 and rhnlibs

Thomas J. Mackie III tmackie at crystaltech.com
Wed Jul 2 20:22:42 UTC 2008

Download source rpms from ftp.redhat.com and compile them on target box.

Thank you,

Thomas J. Mackie III. CSSA
Research and Innovation Manager
CrystalTech Web Hosting Inc.
A Newtek Business Services Company
Phone:  (602) 263-0300 x12139
Email:  tmackie at crystaltech.com

**Both "CrystalTech Web Hosting" and "Newtek Business Services" are trademarks of Newtek Business Services, Inc.**