[Spacewalk-list] Almost ready to space-walk then.....

Anoop Bhat ABhat at trustwave.com
Thu Jul 3 04:21:42 UTC 2008

I had this error as well but I also borked my virtual machine so I can't find this error in the install log.

Can you look in the log file below? I think that had some more information of a key to import. At least that's what helped me.

Sorry, I've poured over spacewalk the last few days and parts of it are starting to blur together.

Hope this helps.

Anoop