[Spacewalk-list] question about centos4 and 5 as clients

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 11:24:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Michiel van Es wrote:

> I read in th archives that someone did manage to use a CentOS 5 client.
> But is there someone who managed to write this down in the wiki or
> supply rpms?

What RPMS are you lacking?  rhel-instnum perhaps, I seem to remember having to
add that separately.  Everything else I think I just took from epel and the
spacewalk repo.

> is see it is on the to do list but I also see some guys already got it
> working on their CentOS 5 systems, so I was wondering if a wiki page
> could be made on the spacewalk project website.

I've got it running on CentOS 5 x86_64 and i386.

jh

--
"Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
  They have to take you in."                          -- Robert Frost