[Spacewalk-list] question about centos4 and 5 as clients

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 12:12:01 UTC 2008

John Hodrien wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Michiel van Es wrote:
>
>> Thank you for your reply, but why is no one uploading his/hers rpm's to
>> some webserver so people don't have to rebuild the rpm's and reinvent
>> the wheel like i stated before?
>>
>> Could you please provide the rpm's to us?
>
> Don't quote me on this, but I think I just installed the fedora
> packages from
> the spacewalk repo.
>
> jh

If we're not already tracking this on the Wiki /please/ track what you
do that works and doesn't.

The more we know, the more things can be made to work better and people
can go to one place to find the docs -- after a month, mailing list archives
tend not to get read.

I've created a stub Wiki page here, linked off the User Docs section.

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/WorkingOnCentOs

If you'd like to edit the Wiki and don't yet have a Fedora account, it's
easy:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts

Thanks!

--Michael