[Spacewalk-list] packages for centos 4.5 client

Rob See rob at rsee.net
Thu Jul 17 14:03:53 UTC 2008

Marco,

    I'm using a recompiled rhnlib package from the spacewalk repo, and a
recompiled version of the up2date cent4 package. You would need to
remove some of the cent patches from the RPM spec file... they disable
rhnreg_ks and things like that. I believe that the yum plugin requires a
newer version of yum then what is on cent4, so I'm just using up2date.

-Rob

--

Rob See