[Spacewalk-list] kickstart trees

Brandon Perkins bperkins at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 17:42:27 UTC 2008

I don't recall if we got the fix in before or after spacewalk was done.
~ But there is a bug where tomcat has to be restarted to see this in the
WebUI.  Could you do a 'service tomcat5 restart' and see if it appears?
~ If it does, then let me know and I'll clone the Satellite bug into a
Spacewalk bug.

Thanks.
Brandon