[Spacewalk-list] Need for a lightweight mirroring solution

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 13:13:25 UTC 2008

Covil, K (Kim) wrote:
> [...]

That doesn't solve the disconnected lab case, but probably does solve
the problem where you need to route through a system in a DMZ for
updates -- probably 90% of the cases we need to solve.   I like this.

If we solve it generically, this could also possibly allow using
Spacewalk Proxy to be a Proxy for Red Hat Network as well as just a
Proxy for another Spacewalk/Satellite?

--Michael