[Spacewalk-list] Tomcat Issues while configuring spacewalk

cheerla sreehari ch.sreehari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:35:47 UTC 2008

Hi ,
I changed the ownership but still I am getting the following exception when
I restarted tomcat5 server .

Stopping tomcat5: Found JAVA_HOME: /usr/lib/java
Please complete your /etc/tomcat5/tomcat5.conf so we won't have to look for
it next time
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/temp
Using JRE_HOME:
org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:336)
Starting tomcat5: Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/share/tomcat5[  OK  ]
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/share/tomcat5
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/share/tomcat5/temp
Using JRE_HOME:
                                                           [  OK  ]

Regards,
SreeHari Ch