[Spacewalk-list] A little Package Information

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 20:35:10 UTC 2008

I have been trying to slice and dice the repos that spacewalk provided.

I put up a page on the wiki. https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/RepoCleanup

I am hoping that I will have better ways to generate some of these
things soon.  Ideally I will have a table output (in wiki format) that
says
*  Does the binary have a srpm?
*  Is the srpm (if you found it) available in Fedora already?
*  If no, are the dependencies in Fedora?
*  Are the versions in Fedora vs Spacewalk repo the same?

Right now, I have some of that on this page.

Anyone at RH:  Please get the rest of the SRPMs into the SRPM repo.

stahnma