[Spacewalk-list] New API development page

Jesus M. Rodriguez jmrodri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 02:50:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Justin Sherrill <jsherril at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I migrated our old internal API Development list to:
> https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/ApiAdditions
>
> (Which is linked from the RoadMap page).  This is for Spacewalk developers
> and users.  If you would like an api call added, simply add it to the list.
>  If we want more defined releases assigned per call we can do that at some
> point.
> Developers, simply sign up for an api call if you want to develop that call
> and mark it done when you commit it.
> -Justin

Great list. Can we start to think about subpackages? I'm afraid that
system.* will get quite large if it isn't already.
As will kickstart. For example, instead of system.searchDevices,
system.searchHardware, etc. let's make that:
system.search.devices, system.search.hardware, etc.

I know these are already done, but the ones that deal with
virtualization, maybe system.virt.method or virt.method.

Sincerely,
jesus