[Spacewalk-list] RHN Traceback when trying to push content to Spacewalk Server

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 12:25:46 UTC 2008

Mike McCune wrote:
% >>A quick look at the traceback shows that its not able to connect to
% >>the db. May be worth rechecking your db connection.
% I believe Kent got past the above error with this blurb from the wiki:
%
% https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/OracleXeSetup
%
% increase max process ¶
%
% Oracle XE is initially configured to grant 40 connections to its
% database. Spacewalk needs more than this default configuration. We
% recommend increase this setting to 400:
%
% # sqlplus spacewalk/spacewalk at xe
% ..
% SQL> alter system set parallel_max_servers = 400 scope=spfile;

SQL> alter system set processes = 400 scope=spfile;

Fixed on wiki already.

--
Michael Mráka
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat