[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Reporting Feature (Telemetry & Web UI thoughts)

Aidan Delaney a.j.delaney at brighton.ac.uk
Sat Nov 8 13:19:38 UTC 2008

Máirí­n,
On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 14:08 -0500, Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> Anyhow, again, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, general or
> specific. Would something like this for Spacewalk help you?
Probably, but I'm not sure if it addresses my use case, or if my use
case is out of scope.

>From my point of view I'm coming into spacewalk because it delivers an
easy way for me to provision and upgrade my clients.  Even though I'm a
technical person, I'm not entirely sure what reporting means in the
context of spacewalk.  Meaning that, though I could discover this
reporting feature I'm not sure why I'd want to use it.  Maybe I just
need one or two pre-set examples.

Anyhow.  I'm a big fan of your design work in general.  If this
contribution helps, then great.  Though, I'm well aware that I can
pretend to use usability terms as badly as other developers.

--
Aidan Delaney