[Spacewalk-list] Problem Could not automatically subscribe the system to the RHEL Virtualization Channel

E. Tiesinga tiesinga at astro.rug.nl
Thu Oct 2 09:45:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a problem to add  a Virtualization Entitlement to my machine.

I get the following messeges:

Could not automatically subscribe the system to the RHEL Virtualization
Channel. This channel contains packages required for virtualization.
This is most likely caused by a lack of channel entitlements.

I have no RHEL Virtualization Channel in my channel list. But i have
20000 Virtualization Entitlement available.
How can  i get a Virtualization Entitlement to my machine??

I use spacewalk 0.2 after a easy and very smooth  upgrade from 0.1

Thanks,
Eite