[Spacewalk-list] Centos 5.2 install issue

Andy Scutt Andy.Scutt at jobpartners.com
Fri Oct 3 12:34:44 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

Yes EPEL ss installed and working. I actually went as far as installing the dateTime on its own:

[root at lnx-mailstor ~]# yum list perl-DateTime.i386
 * epel: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * utterramblings: www.jasonlitka.com
 * spacewalk: spacewalk.redhat.com
 * rpmforge: apt.sw.be
 * base: ftp.quicknet.nl
 * updates: ftp.tudelft.nl
 * addons: ftp.tudelft.nl
 * extras: ftp.tudelft.nl
Installed Packages
perl-DateTime.i386                       1:0.41-1.el5           installed

Still get the same error for spacewalk though:
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(DateTime) >= 0.1705 is needed by package perl-DateTime-Format-Mail

Really confused now!
Andy