[Spacewalk-list] Sync profile failure

Zac Elston Zac.Elston at metavante.com
Fri Oct 3 15:29:15 UTC 2008

I had similar issues with running Oracle in a XenGuest.   I was able
to get it working with using real disk partitions instead of Vdisks
but the guest instance were always noticeably slower then running in
Dom0.  is machine performance an issue for this server?  what's the
load average when these errors occur?

-zac