[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk/Cobbler templating features pending in Cobbler 1.3 == config management

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Mon Oct 6 15:20:05 UTC 2008

Hi
It sounds great. It would certainly be an improvement on the current
config management without trying to represent the complexity of a fully
fledged config management tool in the gui.

Ultimately though it might still be nice to "choose" a config management
system in the gui or at least be able to easily change it. How you would
do this I am not sure and need to give it a bit more thought and play
arond a bit more with config management. Or as you argued adding it to
the gui does not add any real value.

Regards