[Spacewalk-list] question about 3rd party repo's

Pradeep Kilambi pkilambi at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 17:49:36 UTC 2008

Michiel van Es wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our servers sometimes use the RPMforge repo.
> What is the best way to let the servers use spacewalk but also be able
> to use the RPMforge repo?
> Can I make a RPMforge channel in spacewalk?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Michiel

Why not jus add the RPM forge repo to your /etc/yum.repos.d and have it
use RPM forge repo along with spacewalk repo. But yea, if you want to
manage all your repos through spacewalk, you should be able to create a
separate custom channel for RPM forge, upload the packages and subscribe
your clients to this channel.

Thanks,
~ Prad