[Spacewalk-list] Login stops working in .2?

Matt Mannix mattmnx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:50:47 UTC 2008

This happened again over the weekend. Space answers but refuses to
allow logins. Typing in a bad password gets me a bad login alert, a
proper password gets me a refreshed login screen with no error. I shut
down Oracle, the listener, and all the Spacewalk services, restarted
everything and it fails. Rebooting the server makes the problem
magically go away. Logins happen quickly as if nothing was ever wrong.

Can anyone suggest other places to look for this? Without being able
to track down some sort of error I'm not sure I can even file a bug
report on this.

~matt

--
~matt