[Spacewalk-list] Sync profile failure

puck at i29.net puck at i29.net
Tue Oct 14 17:18:43 UTC 2008

Okay, I guess this is a known issue. There's a reference to it in the
Known Issues at the bottom of the OracleXeSetup instructions but I
missed it since it says it applies to a different problem than the one I
thought I was having. The issue only shows itself when there are more
than 500 packages in a channel so I didn't see it at first for the
initial registration of the servers but then once I'd loaded the
channels with data it appeared. Whew. So for the record, the fix is:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/OracleXeSetup#KnownIssues

Jem Tallon