[Spacewalk-list] maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts error?

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Thu Oct 16 15:53:04 UTC 2008

Hi
I am getting the following error:

Oct 16, 2008 4:50:15 PM
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask run
WARNING:
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask at 3125ee71 --
Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to
acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the
maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30).

There is more which I can send privately if need be. Any ideas what is
causing this?

Regards