[Spacewalk-list] Channel Sync'in

Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) Colin.Coe at woodside.com.au
Wed Oct 29 01:10:43 UTC 2008

Be aware this can take a *very* long time to run (i.e. hours depending on the number of packages).  I'd suggest tailing your apache logs /var/log/httpd/access_log and putting rhnpush in verbose mode (-v).

Have a look at my comment on https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/spacewalk/wiki/UploadFedoraContent towards the bottom of the page

---
Note: I found that the above failed on Fedora 9 Everything. My work around was

    find . -name "*rpm" | xargs rhnpush --channel=fedora-9-i386 --server=http://localhost/APP -v --tolerant -u spacewalk -p spacewalk
---

CC

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.