[Spacewalk-list] question about monitoring

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Mon Sep 15 08:53:33 UTC 2008

Hi Jon,

The only rpm I am missing now (the others are installed through
rpmforge) is:

Error: Missing Dependency: perl(Network::IPv4Addr) is needed by package
SatConfig-general
[root at devmx01 ~]# rpm -qa | grep perl(Network::IPv4Addr)

Do you know where I can find that rpm  for CentOS 5 i386?

Kind regards,

Michiel