[Spacewalk-list] More that 1 simultaneous rhnpush

Juris Krumins juris.krumins at ctco.lv
Tue Sep 23 14:51:25 UTC 2008

The question raised because I have 2 repositories for different arch -
i386 and x86_64, but x86_64 have also i386 arch packages. And rhnpush
complains (warn) that there is already package in the channel, so that's
the reason for my question.
Base on your answer, md5 checksum against package is one of the
mechanism rhnpush use to ensure that only uniq packages are in
channel/s.