[Spacewalk-list] Use hostname in partitioning

Rusch Philipp pru09 philipp.rusch at gw-world.com
Tue Apr 7 15:00:21 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I have a question about the available variables in the general kickstart section.

I have several partitioning layouts and I want to store them in e.g /var/lib/cobbler/kickstarts or /snippets. Now I would like to create one kickstart profile which includes a

Wget http://urltoserver/$hostname_part_layout …..

%include /tmp/$hostname_part_layout

Does anyone of you know if there is a possibility to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Im Sinne unserer Umwelt: Bitte bedenken Sie, dass ein Ausdruck dieser Nachricht wertvolle Ressourcen verbraucht.
For the sake of our environment: Please be aware of the fact that printing this message consumes valuable resources.