[Spacewalk-list] Installing .5 over .1?

Milan Zazrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 15:21:41 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 07 April 2009 17:06:53 Albert Bryndza wrote:
> Should I be worried?  Should I step through installing .2, .3, .4, and then
> .5?  Expected pitfalls?  Please advise.

If by installing you mean upgrading, then you should be OK using current
upgrade instructions [1] with one more additional step:
"Package paths upgrade" also documented in [1]. You're gonna have to
do this step between steps "Upgrade of Spacewalk configuration" and
"Disable jabberd and osa-dispatcher services".

Regards
Milan

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade