[Spacewalk-list] delete Note

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 13:46:05 UTC 2009

Ruben Saar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use the API method addNote to create Notes. The method deleteNote
> seemingly works fine, too. But deleteNote is not documented here:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk/documentation/api/0.4/handlers/SystemHandler.html
>
> deleteNote wants these arguments:  sessionKey, serverId, noteId
>
> Am I doing something dubious using an undocumented deleteNote, or do I
> stare at the wrong documentation?
>
> Ruben

Hi Ruben,

The API docs listed above are for 0.4; however, the system.deleteNote
and system.deleteNotes APIs were added on 0.5.

If you have access to your Spacewalk server, you should be able to
access the API docs from it.

For example, go to :
    https://<spacewalk>/rhn/apidoc/handlers/SystemHandler.jsp

If you do not see the APIs listed there, do let me know.

Also, as an additional reference, we have been updating the wiki as we
introduce new APIs in to the releases so that you can see what is there
and what is coming:
    https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/ApiAdditions

thanks,
Brad