[Spacewalk-list] Non-provisioned server registering with spacewalk

Worsham, Michael michael.worsham at morris.com
Thu Apr 9 20:54:42 UTC 2009

I finally figured it out on the CentOS client. I needed to install the
yum-rhn-plugin, then remove the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid and
re-register the client with the Spacewalk server.

Then I ran 'yum clean all' and 'yum check-update' and it was able to
connect successfully via the both rhn_check and the Spacewalk server
directly as well.

--- Michael