[Spacewalk-list] Recommended channel setup for base & updates

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Apr 10 12:40:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009, Worsham, Michael wrote:

> Problem is I already did an rhnpush to a separate channel already and
> there are like 2k RPMs in it.

And?  This doesn't involve another rhnpush, it just registers the packages as
being a member of the child channel.  I've not got a spacewalk machine handy,
but give or take, manage channel, prod the child channel, add packages,
packages from the base channel you want, select all, go go go.

jh

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then
  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have