[Spacewalk-list] Potential Bug (?)

Will Cladek william.cladek at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Apr 10 14:20:17 UTC 2009

Using the solution mentioned in that other thread, I was able to get around this dependency error, but then I'd get a 404 Not Found error.  My only solution to this was to basically reinstall spacewalk from scratch (reinstall oracle, set that up, and run the setup script again) and reupload all the content.  I still got the dependency errors, but when I got around them, no more 404 error.

This whole process of upgrading to spacewalk 0.5, and then using that to update CentOS 5.2 systems to 5.3, really isn't going well...