[Spacewalk-list] yum not updating needed packages, which are shown on spacewalk

Will Cladek william.cladek at nrl.navy.mil
Mon Apr 13 12:33:25 UTC 2009

I found the other thread where a similar problem was noted, and it was caused by the repo data not being updated when new packages were pushed.  I realized that my i386 packages had been there much longer than the x86_64 packages, so once I removed the repodata and forced it to rebuild, the new packages were found.  Is this auto-rebuild issue what's being fixed in the new packages?

-Will