[Spacewalk-list] Odd event...

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Mon Apr 20 20:35:27 UTC 2009

Following myself up....

---- Original message ----
>Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:27:11 -0400 (EDT)
>From: <m.roth2006 at rcn.com>
>
>I'm still working on the failed upgrade. One thing I note is that under failed systems, the four or five packages that failed, and then stop the upgrade, are all manpages.
>
>Anyway, I went to look at the details on one of the packages - system->software->upgrade, then click on one link. Repeatably, any link I click on for details results in an error: "internal server error", and the traceback in my email is
>
>The following exception occurred while executing this request:
>GET /rhn/software/packages/Details.do

<snip>
Well, I started looking at what I have in /var/www/html/pub/<blah>-x86_64, and found over 700 packages with *i386* (back to a reposync issue, I think). So I looked at the base channel for CentOS 5.2, and right there, on the first page, is both the 386 and the x86_64. I tried to use the filter by package name, to identify all the i386 packages that are in there in error, so I could select and delete 'em.

Ahh, nope. *.i386 doesn't work, nor does *i386*, nor any variant. I couldn't even find agg*.i386 or agg*.i386.*, which is on the first page. All I get is an empty set.

Any ideas as to the SQL query syntax it's trying to perform? And yes, I also just tried it with %i386%.

       mark