[Spacewalk-list] Package List never gets refreshed

Juris Krumins juris.krumins at ctco.lv
Tue Apr 21 09:03:50 UTC 2009

Looks like I'm also eperiencing the same problem after upgrade from 0.3
to 0.5
What I've mentioned is when i use SSM and change system base channel to
temporary and then set system base channel back (including child
channels), then everything gets refreshed.
Otherwise rhn_check and rhn-profile-sync doesn't have any effect.

I'll be great if someone from RH developers/support team can comment on
that.

Thank you.