[Spacewalk-list] Migrating systems between spacewalk servers

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 14:28:44 UTC 2009

If I have two spacewalk servers configured identically, is there a way to
migrate systems from one host to the other?

I'm guessing this could be the job for a little script using the spacewalk API
to transfer across the required channel and configuration subscriptions, and
it's also need to copy the SSL cert for the new server onto the clients, and
change the hostname of the spacewalk server used on the clients.

What else?

jh

--
"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea."
                                                      -- Alain