[Spacewalk-list] Trying to upgrade Spacewalk from 0.4 to 0.5

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Thu Apr 23 21:24:48 UTC 2009

Ok. Finished the upgrade, though it worried me slightly that the attempt to upgrade the Oracle d/b schema, as described in the upgrade doc, told me it was already at 0.4

A couple of questions:
  - in the upgrade, since the docs say you should shut down
       jabberd and osa-dispatcher, shouldn't rhn-satellite
       have been upgraded so as to not start them?
  - if they're not running, how does spacewalk talk to
       the clients?
  - I'm seeing a ton of tracebacks with
      <...>
      Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://corp-spwk-chi-02.trustwave.com:80/cobbler_api_rw
       From what I've googled, I thought this was fixed in
       0.5, which is what I've just upgraded to (from the
       binary). Have I missed something?

   mark