[Spacewalk-list] Retrieve uptime via the API

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 09:41:04 UTC 2009

Luis Garcia wrote:
> Hiya Spacewalkers,
>
> Is there a way, via the api, to retrieve the uptime of a particular
> system?
Yes - using monitoring. There is probe Linux::Uptime. However monitoring
is not functional in 0.5. Will be in 0.6.

>  I've searched the system,  system.config, system.custominfo
> and system.search documentation,  but I wasn't able to find anything.

Oh, you mean using API? Nope (minus Jesus suggestion). There is none API
method for monitoring. It will be nice to have some, but no one made it
yet. You are welcome to send patch :)

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering