[Spacewalk-list] Unknown Key in Cobbler Distro

Andy Speagle andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Mon Aug 10 16:55:57 UTC 2009

Hi Team,

I'm coming up with a weird issue with one of my cobbler distributions.
When I kickstart a system using this distro, it fails to register.  What
I've found by doing a:

cobbler profile report

Is that this distro has a second key in the "redhat mgmt key" field.  I
don't know where this comes from.  I can't seem to match it up with any
activation keys.  This field contains the activation key that I expect,
it just also contains this second key.  To register the new host, I have
rerun the registration after installation.

Can someone clue me in as to what this second unknown key might be?

Thanks,

Andy Speagle