[Spacewalk-list] Unknown Key in Cobbler Distro

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 07:02:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Mike McCune wrote:

> Like Justin said, after the system finishes kickstarting try running:
>
> rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=https://<myserver>/XMLRPC
> --sslCACert=/usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
> --activationkey=1-037880d329934283fd3264f97aa33317,1-bc356b33a64a3b6c422a35a9bc019a7d
>
> and let us know what error message you see

Didn't I bugzilla this against 0.4 or 0.5?  Not obviously, at least I can't
seem to find it.  I'm sure I'd discussed it though, maybe it was on the list.

I'd had it before where a clean kickstart of a system spacewalk previously
knew nothing about used two keys, one of which spacewalk didn't know about.
I had to use a post script that did that actualy registration.

jh