[Spacewalk-list] WEB TRACEBACK from Spacewalk..

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 17:02:28 UTC 2009

Albert Bryndza wrote:
> I'm getting these every 10 minutes.  Ideas?
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.errata.ErrataCacheDriver.getCandidates(ErrataCacheDriver.java:59)
> 	at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.threaded.TaskQueue.run(TaskQueue.java:106)
> 	at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.ErrataCacheTask.execute(ErrataCacheTask.java:57)
> 	at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.SingleThreadedTestableTask.execute(SingleThreadedTestableTask.java:54)
> 	at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
> 	at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)
>

> AB

Hrm, someone just reported this in #spacewalk-devel.   I had them clear
their task queue and that seemed to fix it (it might come back at some
point though).

# sqlplus spacewalk/spacewalk at xe
sql>  delete from rhnTaskQueue;
sql> commit;
sql> quit

-Justin

--
Justin Sherrill, RHCA          1801 Varsity Drive.
Software Engineer                Raleigh, NC 27603